I suggest you ...

Ability to wrap, resize, and shape text

Would be great to bend fonts.

From a power user: It’s a massive pain to have to manually insert carriage-returns in the text entry box when I’m annotating a picture/diagram – I like how easy it is to resize the text but a toggle to allow that to, instead, wrap the text without changing the size of the font would be so so useful. The other thing that is a nice to have would be the ability to have text follow a shape (e.g. around a circle) – given that text is just a lot of small SVG objects then this should be possible.

57 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

5 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • AdminRebecca Brandt (Product Manager, Software developer and publisher) commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

From a power user: It’s a massive pain to have to manually insert carriage-returns in the text entry box when I’m annotating a picture/diagram - I like how easy it is to resize the text but a toggle to allow that to, instead, wrap the text without changing the size of the font would be so so useful. The other thing that is a nice to have would be the ability to have text follow a shape (e.g. around a circle) - given that text is just a lot of small SVG objects then this should be possible.

• Elaine commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Agreed. I would like to be able to convert text to a vector to reshape it.

• codemom commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I second this request. Can’t your add the feature of the TEXT ON PATH similar to Illustrator?

Thanks so much!

Feedback and Knowledge Base