I suggest you ...

Export in custom resolution

Despirately need the ability to export in custom resolution. 4096 x 4096 is something not useful anywhere and I donot want to lose the quality on resizing, which I beleive is the whole point of designing in vectors.

36 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Roshan shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

5 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Being able to add custom size art boards would be very helpful. Thank you for this app - love it!

• gee4vee commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

What kind of PDF tooling can do the raster to a different size? Preview doesn't seem to let me adjust the size of an exported PDF. It also doesn't have transparency like I can do with the PNG export.

• Metalsnacks commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

There is the ability to export as PDF which is vector. You can then raster the vector image to whatever pixel size you need. Does this help you?

• Rob commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Agreed, especially when you also want to bring a png from Assembly in Matter. 4096x4096 will often make it crash when 2048x2048 is ideal...

• mch commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi! I love the app, and maybe I am trying to use it for too-large projects. I am slightly disappointed with the resolution once I save in PNG (which I need for further editing like adding text or moving to union to correct some of the shadows).
    Could the "export size" which is currently fixed be changed so that the user can pick whatever he wants? (maybe not only use the size of the canvas as fixed, but incorporate the ppi resolution as well?).

Feedback and Knowledge Base