I suggest you ...

Put in a number value for rotation, size, and stroke width

When trying to make a unique pattern I need to know how much more I need to rotate the next shape. For example if I were to make a spiral. Also being able to lock shape size. When I rotate a shape I don't want the size to change. Lastly draw, fill, and shape skew would be great.

34 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Josh shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

4 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Elaine commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I was just thinking that a couple of days ago. Right now it’s tricky to apply the same thickness to different shapes.

• Squerical commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The slider for stroke thickness is incredibly fiddly and it’s hard to get precise values. So I suggest you add a way to type in the thickness for a stroke youself

• Metalsnacks commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

There used to be a number value for the stroke width. I can remember manipulating the stroke by the numbers displayed so they would be the same for different shapes. There was also a value that would show the degrees of rotation. Hey Assembly, what happened to these features. I miss them, they were extremely useful and they shouldn't have been taken away.

• justincredible79 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi guys and girls, what I love to see I a way of Manually inputting a value of the width of the stroke line. I find it quite hard to get the lines of the stroke to the width I would like with the slider, would it be a possibility to have a box where we could enter the points we would like the thickness of the line to be ?

Feedback and Knowledge Base