I suggest you ...

Gradient color fills for shapes.

allows a color fills that have gradients.

142 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Rich shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

8 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Daniel commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Gradients are too important .. I’ll reinstall when there are gradients try graphic by picta has everything you need

• Lawrence commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It’s been almost a year since admin said gradient is “planned” please add it already, there would be so much more I could do in this app if we had gradient, ability to add “noise”. I am getting into a lot of minimal and abstract style art, designing using just shapes, but without the ability to do gradients, I end up doing most of this work in another app, when in truth, Assembly would be the best app for this since it already has sooooo many shapes already made... come on Assembly, you guys have an amazing app, but let’s get some more things added here..thanks

• Matthias commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'd welcome gradient tools. It seems such an obvious and very useful way to make images pop and have extra dimensionality.

• Max Harrower commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would love to see customisable Gradient fills added as well as the ability to add "noise". I currently export finished work into Affinity Photo or Procreate to add noise for a more natural slightly textured look.

• Megan Pawlak commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Gradients is the biggest thing I would like. Otherwise it good for working on the go. No replacement for Illustrator in the long run. Love this. I'm also making stickers to post as stock vectors and through services like cafe press

• Steve Glover commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

You can use shadows (with fill down to transparent) in order to create a similar effect to gradients or even simulation of lighting.

Feedback and Knowledge Base