(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    AdminPixite (Developer, Software developer and publisher) shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

7 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • rebecca commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

i don't see this working at all the way the help images indicate it should. save custom shapes - where is the 'my shapes' tab or the 'plus' button to add the shape visible in the app?

• Beka commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Would love this!! I often want to use elements of a work but do not see where or how to copy and paste to a new canvas... Or so even duplicate the whole thing to re-work....

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

You can do this already with some limitations.

Each time you start a new project make it a copy of your previous project.

As long as you only work on one project at a time you will have all the elements you have created in the past in your latest copy. Unwanted elements can be dragged to the side of the work space off the document area effectively using it like a tray.

• Cathy Ross commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'd love to be able to use and regroup designs on a new background. Often I want to use a different color scheme on a design, and have to copy over my original design scheme. The ability to copy and paste onto a new background would be absolutely AWESOME!!

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Having my own "library" of composited shapes to copy and use in new images would be a real plus. It would encourage me to use the app more, because I could get to a final design that much faster, rather than re-building every time. Thank you so much for producing the delightful app. It is a joy to use. ñLinearGrace.

Feedback and Knowledge Base