I suggest you ...

Hex color support

Input hex color value in the styles section.

28 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    AdminPixite (Developer, Software developer and publisher) shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

2 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Incyray commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I actually use Assembly in conjunction with PC vector software such as Inkscape; and Assembly actually has a better interface than Inkscape. It’s accessible and streamlined like the art it’s used to make, while retaining lots of detailed, advanced features that artists really appreciate.

However, while the existing color manipulation interface is already very nice, it would be vastly improved by being able to manually input hexcodes. In fact this is the one feature which I need but which Assembly doesn’t have. Aside from lacking hexcode support, Assembly actually has just about everything that I need to make very complex art! (This gains extra weight in light of the fact that I’ve been using assembly to make illustrations I’d otherwise make in Photoshop or Sai, what with my home computer currently being broken. To my surprise, Assembly has actually stood up to that task very, very well!)

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Coming up on two years for this suggestion any update? I know importing of branding to use with the color picker is possible, but messy.

Feedback and Knowledge Base